- Michi NISHIHARA, Takashi SHIBATA, "Dynamic bankruptcy procedure with asymmetric information between insiders and outsiders," (2017) Under Review (1st version).
- Michi NISHIHARA, Sudipto SARKAR, Chuanqian ZHANG, "Agency cost of debt overhang with optimal investment timing and size," (2017) Under Review.
- Haejun JEON, Michi NISHIHARA, "Optimal patent policy in the presence of vertical separation," (2016) Under Review (1st version).
- Takashi SHIBATA, Michi NISHIHARA, "Investment timing under collateral constraints," (2016) Under Review (1st version).
- Michi NISHIHARA, "Valuation of an R&D project with three types of uncertainty," EURO Journal on Decision Processes (forthcoming).
- Michi NISHIHARA, "Valuation of R&D investment under technological, market, and rival preemption uncertainty," Managerial and Decision Economics (forthcoming, DOI: 10.1002/mde.2896).
- Michi NISHIHARA, Takashi SHIBATA, "Default and liquidation timing
under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research
263: 321-336 (16 November 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.ejor.2017.05.038).
- Michi NISHIHARA, "Selling out or going public? A real options signaling
approach," Finance Research Letters 22: 146-152 (August, 2017, DOI:
- Takashi SHIBATA, Michi NISHIHARA, "Effects of temporary regulation of asymmetric access charges in telecommunications," Managerial and Decision Economics, 38, 344-364 (April 2017, DOI: 10.1002/mde.2780).
- Michi NISHIHARA, Takashi SHIBATA, "Asset sale, debt restructuring, and liquidation,"Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 67: 73-92,iJune 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.jedc.2016.03.011).
- Haejun JEON, Michi NISHIHARA, "The effects of reversible investment
on capital structure and credit risks," Financial Review 51-2: 263-293 (May 2016, DOI: 10.1111/fire.12100).